Translate

söndag 18 september 2016

Personal Project

I like projects. During the years I have had a lot of them in different fields of creativity. I have done two 365-projects. That means projects lasting a year or more. The thing with projects is that I can go back to the start and follow my own development from the beginning to the end of the project. Now I have a smaller project to work on. The strings in the tanglepattern.com! I have
come to no. 162 (Nancy Smith). This string I have looked at for a couple of days now, not knowing what to do with it. This morning I went into my personal collection of all the patterns that I have done or patterns that I will try. And there it was! Margaret McKerihans wonderful pattern Ta Da, which I haven´t done for some time now! But this is a favourite of mine!


The others are: Crossroads (Sandra Strait) and Beadlines (Margaret Bremner.

The documentation of this string-project is very easy to follow. Every tile I make in this purpose I publish at tanglepattern.com under the string. This is so simple and I like the simplicity when it comes to documentation! I don´t have to gather the tiles in any special way, I just do them and put them in the boxes with my other finished tiles1

1 kommentar:

Lori sa...

Lovely choice of patterns. This was a more difficult string. You did a great job.